Triumph Bonneville Project
Look at this beauty

Triumph Bonneville Project

This is a new project in the shop that we started on Monday, here’s how it looked when we took possession and how it looked after a days work. I also fired the engine up, then added electronic ignition and a battery eliminator. Once this was all tested I made up the wiring harness for the engine, front and rear lights and actual ignition will be finalised next week and added to the harness. The engine will be removed shortly for a complete rebuild.

AJS_6996
She’s a beauty!!

AJS_6997

AJS_7011
Here’s where it starts
AJS_7013
The old safety pin nut, one of my favourites!
AJS_7014
The original wiring
AJS_7015
Less is definitely more!
AJS_7016
The carbs needed some attention!
AJS_7028
Battery eliminator, electronic ignition, new coils and new wiring
AJS_7029
All the wiring now runs through the frame
AJS_7031
Ready for the hard tail

AJS_7035

Leave a Reply